Ministry of LaborThe Ministry of Labor (MOL) is committed to providing high-quality services and advancing workplace practices to a standard that is in line with the visions and aspirations set by the State of Qatar.
VisionMOL provides many services to the public, covering every labor group from residents to investors, to entrepreneurs from the private sector. MOL governs on the principles of modern management. The ministry takes into account present changes and developments in the country to maintain a fair and healthy labor market.
GoalsMOL’s responsibilities and goals include:
- Develop and implement policies and plans for the use of labor force.
- Build and utilize an integrated administration and information system.
- Settle labor disputes in accordance with the Labor Law of Qatar.
- Develop and implement job training and career building programs.
- Develop and implement plans and programs to increase the number of Qatari nationals in the workforce.
Useful ContactsMinister’s OfficePublic Relations and CommunicationsLegal AffairsUndersecretary OfficeEmployment AdministrationDepartment of Labor RelationsDepartment of National Labor ForceAdministration of Labor InspectionPermanent Recruitment Committee
|Minister’s Office||44841919,44841818, 44841616||Minister's_Office@mol.qov.qa|
|Public Relations and Communications||44841222||Public_Relations_firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Department of Labor Relations||44406546||Labour_Relations_Dep@mol.gov.qa|
|Department of National Labor Force||44841777||National_Manpower_Development_Dep@mol.gov.qa|
|Administration of Labor Inspection||44026211||Labour_Inspection_Dep@mol.gov.qa|
|Career Qualification Center||44628126||Job_Qalifying_Centre@mol.gov.qa|
|Permanent Recruitment Committee||44406577||Permanent_Recruitment_Committee@mol.gov.qa|