MOI Self-service Machines
The following procedures can be completed through the self-service machine:
- Personal Information: Check the expire date of an ID Card, passport, residence permit or driving license.
- Residence Permit: Renew the residence permits of sponsored workers or family members who are under personal sponsorship.
- Exit Permit: Issue travel permits for sponsored workers or Qatari minors.
- Traffic Violation: Check and pay for traffic tickets.
- Smart Card: Activate, renew, update services or change the password on a Smart Card.
- e-Gate Card: Activate or renew e-Gate Cards.
- Visa Transfer: Transfer a sponsored person or dependent's visa to another passport.
- Travel Permit: Apply for a permit to drive a Qatari licensed vehicle outside the country.
- Follow Up: Request for a follow-up on previously filed applications.
Safe and EasyThe self-service machines are designed to protect private information. After inserting an ID card or Smart Card, the user is required to confirm his/her identity through one of the following:
- Iris scan
The machine is available in the following locations:
- Main post office
- Landmark Mall
- Villaggio Mall
- Royal Plaza
- Doha International Airport
- Lulu Hypermarket - airport branch
- Ministry of Interior headquarters
- MOI services building at Masaimeer
- MOI Traffic Department
- Police Training Institute
- Education City Health Club
- MOI administrative building